I have a large print job. The design is sized at 36" by 72" with 1" bleed. The printer is asking that I set the file at 10% scale. How do I do that???
This is very simple to do:
- Open the Transform palette
- Lock the width and height
- In the W: input add "/10" (after the current value in the box in mm/inches/etc).
This will divide the value by 10 and will therefore downscale everything to 10% of its original size.
Resize your artwork:
- (With everything selected) go to
Object > Transform > Scale
- In the
Uniformbox, enter 10%
- Ensure that everything under
Then resize your
- (With everything still selected) go to
Object > Artboards > Fit to Artwork Bounds
Create a new document with your desired dimensions (10% of your current ones) and copy the artwork to that one, scaling it down to fit.