Hi I'm wondering if someone can help me. What bleed should I add to a banner that is
5 meters x 1.3 meters? Any help is much appreciated.
Converted to a comment per request:
You should really consult your printer on what they prefer. They may even have a template.
Some questions you should consider when deciding a bleed for a banner you print yourself:
- Is this going to be grommeted?
- Is the banner going to be hemmed?
- Is this banner going into a frame?
- Is this banner going into a lighted sign?
- Does this banner need pole pockets?
- Is this banner going to be double sided?
the rule of thumb is that you as a minimum put 3mm bleed on any publication