So to change a layers opacity value using the keyboard you would use the numeric keys. But being how close it is in proximity you would think there would be something similar for change a layer's fill. Any way to do this?


Hold shift while pressing the number.

  • @CarlEdwards no problem. Don't be afraid to mash buttons, or look in the keyboard shortcut list. You can't really damage anything. Also remember to mark the answer correct so it doesn't look like an unanswered question. Welcome to the community.
    – Ryan
    Jul 10 '14 at 19:59

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.