I am trying to get a long string of 1's and 0's to line break within a simple rectangular path created in Photoshop CS6 (Extended 13.0.1 64Bit). However, when I reach an unknown number of characters ALL of them disappear! Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
Steps to recreate:
- Create a new canvas 600px X 600px
- Put any picture in there as a new BG layer (not sure if this is required)
- Create a rectangular path over the entire image
- Change your font to 8px Fixedsys (or other mono-spaced font, i.e. Consolas)
- Paste a ton of 1's and 0's with NO line-breaks in it - OR - if you want to actually see it happen, type out a couple of lines of 1's & 0's then copy and paste those until they all magically disappear!
Why is this happening and what can I do about it?
Edit: I just checked and the magic number it's pooping out on is 3613.