enter image description here

How to make this icon in Illustrator/Photoshop or any other software for that matter?

  • Bit too lazy to make a full-fledged answer right now but this article should point you in the right direction: astutegraphics.com/blog/…
    – gburning
    Aug 3, 2014 at 16:18

1 Answer 1


The gradient is a simple angle gradient. It is the third option on gradient tools on photoshop, however to get it spot on, you may have to tweak the color stops, rather than just using a standard two point gradient.

Here is a quick comparison using the above method. As you can see, it's almost exactly the same: comparison

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.