I guess you know very well that be able to search for references you need to exactly know what is what, or what it is called or at least keywords that are related to a subject.

Here is the image:

enter image description here

I remember seeing a google (a google product / or service) site that incorporate this kind of style, but with "moving wires" using javascript and svg, look, I've tried searching for weeks now, with different keywords, like wires, and low poly lines, but with no luck. Hope you can help me guys out :D

2 Answers 2


Triangulation, like Delaunay triangulation is a form of tessellation.

Like this: http://kaizouman.github.io/js-delaunay-effect/


This is also called Low Poly and is probably the next trend in graphic design after "flat".

You can Google low poly or for a sample you can go here http://www.designyourway.net/drb/an-interesting-trend-low-poly-designs/

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.