Here's how it looks like: http://docs.gimp.org/en/plug-in-sel-gauss.html

It automatically blurs blurred parts of image, but preserving crisp edges and contrast. Is it available in Photoshop?


Yes. The similar tools are surface blur, which is mostly same and then there is the smart blur.

For reference see:

Photoshop Filter Effects Reference

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.