Twodots BG

Hi, I just love this kind of design and I wanna know if exist specific name for this.

  • Flat design is probably your safest bet. – Andy Sep 15 '14 at 18:02

I would go with Vector illustration, cartoon, flat illustration.

|improve this answer|||||

Not the answer you're looking for?Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.