What is the 2 color (black) next to normal red color ?

  • ...You can hover over it and it tells you.
    – Ryan
    Sep 22 '14 at 15:18

That is where you choose the Stroke color for your shape; it looks like that in every one of the Adobe Creative Suite apps (that I'm aware of anyway).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.