Does anyone know what these charts are called?

enter image description here

edit: I think it's 'radial timeline'


The closest thing I could come up with would be a Timeline chart formatted to a circle.

It's clearly a Timeline chart, but I do not know if there's a specific name beyond that merely because it's formatted to a circle.

| improve this answer | |
  • I googled 'circular timeline' and got some pertinent results. Thanks. – Barbara Sep 25 '14 at 17:33

It's called a radial bar chart / graph. For sure :)

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.