I found this really cool text, and would like to use the style but for a different word. How can I do it in GIMP or pixlr.com?

enter image description here

| improve this question | | | | |
  • 1
    What word were you wanting to use? – joshmax Oct 7 '11 at 15:14

My suggestion is to find a similar font on dafont.com > Comic Fonts or Blambot > Fonts. There are fonts out there where that style is already applied to the letters. In the case of the latter, the comic book fonts are sorted by purpose; you can find blocky overlapping letters under "sound effects" fonts.

Either way: Why re-invent the wheel, right? :)

| improve this answer | | | | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.