I think this font is commonly used in Casino-themed graphic designs but I don't know what the name of the typeface is.

Casino 777 font

What is the font name of the 777 in the picture? Thanks!

  • Hi Blues, welcome to GDSE and thanks for your question. We have a collection of font identification resources right here, and it is a good idea to try those first. Please let us know what you have tried without luck. Always good to show a little effort, and chances of getting a good answer increase. Please don't be discouraged, we know that using this site can be a learning curve. We are happy to have you! – Vincent Oct 13 '14 at 9:39
  • @Vincent thanks for the comment, i forgot to add details to my question. I've been searching the typeface for days. I tried some of the tools in the link you have given me before i posted this query. :( – Blues Oct 13 '14 at 10:17
  • Would a similar casino type font work or do you need this one exactly? – Jenna Oct 13 '14 at 10:46
  • @Jenna a similar will do for now – Blues Oct 13 '14 at 10:58
  • The swept top to 7 means it's basically a Clarendon -- try sampling a "7" with that collection. Because fruit-machines only have this one digit on the reels, it's probably specially-drawn, but I'm sure you can find something reasonably close. – Andrew Leach Oct 13 '14 at 12:57

Here are a few examples with very similar 7s, found them on dafont under the serif category.

Pistilli Roman

enter image description here

K22 Didoni

enter image description here


enter image description here


enter image description here


enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.