This question already has an answer here:

You see this style of graphic usually as a background in a banner or similar.

I'm interested to know if anyone know if there's an established term for graphics in this style (like "irregular matrix" or who knows), and also if you know how to create them fairly easily (preferably using Sketch 3, but CC tools would do as well).

enter image description here

marked as duplicate by Vincent, DᴀʀᴛʜVᴀᴅᴇʀ Oct 13 '14 at 13:03

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


This is a polygonal pattern

There's question here and here with some details on the best way to make it.

There are also lots of resources to be found when searching for a polygonal pattern, free backgrounds, tutorials etc.

Hope I've helped :)

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.