What is the way to asign a text on a specific word and hide/show the text when clicking on that word in Microsoft Office Word? Much like working in Windows with folders -

enter image description here


Typically this is called an accordion effect, but Word still doesn't seem to have them out of box. However, you could achieve this effect in Word 2013 using collapsible headings.

  • Initially I posted the wrong link, fixed.
    – perry
    Nov 5 '14 at 15:40
  • Thanks. Still stuck with Word 2007, but I'll see if there's an add-on or something. Thanks for the answer.
    – Vladimir
    Nov 5 '14 at 19:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.