I have a rotating 3d image on a transparent background psd. How do I render/output it in Photoshop CC to keep the transparent background as a set of 32bit pngs to create a video?
If I understand the issue you're having correctly, exporting PNGs should be fairly simple.
- Access the Render Video dialogue by selecting File -> Export -> Render Video...
- Choose a name for your files and select the folder location where you'd like the rendered files to go.
- Click the drop-down below the Location section, and make sure Photoshop Image Sequence is selected
- Select the format drop-down and select PNG and adjust settings as needed.
- Specify the range of frames you want to export.
- Click on the Alpha Channel drop-down and choose Straight - Unmatted (This will give you your transparent background)
- Click Render
Navigate to the folder location you chose, and your PNG sequence should be there.
Hope that helps!