This question already has an answer here:

I would like to know how to color change a stroke in Illustrator or Photoshop like the Q in the picture:

enter image description here

marked as duplicate by Scott, DᴀʀᴛʜVᴀᴅᴇʀ Dec 8 '14 at 16:27

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    do you mean that you want a circle with a gradient stroke? – Neil Hanvey Dec 8 '14 at 10:57
  • Yes. The color changes along the path. So for example, along the path, yellow changes itself to green, green to blue, blue to red. – Behrad Dec 8 '14 at 10:59
  • If the link above your question doesn't help please edit your question to show us what you've tried and why it isn't what you need. – DᴀʀᴛʜVᴀᴅᴇʀ Dec 8 '14 at 16:28

You can apply a gradient to a stroke as well as a fill.

  • you can get greater control of the stroke if you expand it – Neil Hanvey Dec 8 '14 at 11:18

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.