This question already has an answer here:

I have seen lots of images like this which used a slight shadow very nicely as if the sides are folded into each other but I don't know how to create such thing. I'm not looking for a full tutorial. Just a few tips would be fine. How do you go about making something like this?


marked as duplicate by Scott adobe-illustrator Dec 23 '14 at 23:58

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    Please se the duplicate link above your question. If that fails to answer your question, feel free to click the "flag" link and ask a moderator to reopen, explaining why the duplicate is insufficient. – Scott Dec 24 '14 at 0:01

Draw one of the above strips and do a blend from the edge in, a grayish version of the color blending into the color. Copy/rotate until you form all three sides.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.