There is no way to resize the image without losing a lot of quality in the image. You can:
Try creating the logo in photoshop. Trace with the pen tool. Then follow this tutorial to get a chrome effect. http://photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/chrome/chrome.htm or search for other tutorials.
The other way is to up-scale the image you have but probably won't give you the desired results. If only we had CSI technology.
One of the ways to upscale and an image in Photoshop is to use the 10% trick.
First go to image - image size then follow these steps:
- Set the 'Resample Image' option to 'Bicubic Smoother'
- Click 'Resample Image' off (So its not checked)
- Change the resolution to your needs (Usually you want to be between 240 and 300 pixels/inch for print.)
- Click 'Resample Image' back on
- Change your Inches to Percent and increase your width and height with 10 percent increments. ('110%' click OK, '110%' click OK, '110% click OK, ...and so on)
This could be kind of tedious so create an action for this last step.