I was wondering if there is a shortcut for changing the fill percentage in Photoshop. I know the shortcut to changing the opacity is pressing the numeric keys on the keyboard. Is there something similar for Fill also? Or is there a section in the Keyboard shortcuts , where I can create a new shortcut?


1 Answer 1


Use the Shift key plus the numeric keys.

  • Hey thanks! For some reason, that never came to my mind! Mindfarts I guess... Thanks anyways! Commented Jan 16, 2015 at 12:41

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.