Is it made in Photoshop or illustrator? I tried many way but can't reach this smooth level
Going along with the comments, if you want to design the noise yourself in Photoshop, you can do the following:
1) Make an object with the pen tool and fill with some color. You can use Yellow like the picture if you want.
2) Make a new layer - fill with black.
3) Filter -> Noise -> Add Noise (I used 17.55%, Uniform, Monochromatic. Mess around with the options)
4) Apply a layer mask between the 2 layers (so the black is clipped by the object)
5) Apply a screen layer effect to the noise layer
5) If you want the noise more prominent select the noise layer and go to Layer -> Adjustments -> Brightness. You can also scale the noise to make the particles larger.