I want to buy some stock photos like the ones below. What is this design called?

I don't even know how to start searching...


1 Answer 1


'Flat vector illustration' is a very nice blanket term and should be a good start for your search query to find more of these. You might consider adding 'material design', Google's version of 'flat design'.

Though note that 'material design' is primarily a UI/interaction set of guidelines more than just an illustration style.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.