A little bit in followup with my previous topic, with a few discussions additionally.
I'm stuck with something, which might be either personal or actually based on facts, but.. The thing is: Does an invoice needs a front paper?
Or other ways to describe the question: Is it bad to have (not)?
A few arguments in favor
- A build up. Not the costs directly in the face
- Can have a nice, peaceful design
- Create an 'experience', in favor of the negative one: The costs
A few arguments against
- An additional page that the client needs to click, scroll, swipe ("interaction design")
- Not directly the content they request (costs)
- Another sheet of paper, additional ink