What's the name of the texture / design pattern found in the background of this site? http://bohemiancoding.com/sketch/

What should I search on Google to find out similar textures?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


It is called a Voronoi (cell/noise) pattern. See:


Image 1: A Voronoi pattern, usinhg Photoshop crystallize. Its often a good idea to trim the corner cells away. And if possible do the cells yourself.

Fun link: A interactive Voronoi pattern click to add new cells.

Edity: this can also be the dual solution of voronoi that is called a Delunlay triangulation.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.