enter image description here

How can i design that in photoshop? I don't even know it's name. Is that a weave effect ? Please help me.


Use the Rectangle Tool to draw a rectangular path

rectangle rectangle

Then use the Direct Selection Tool (the white one) to drag the corner point to where you want it - hold SHIFT while you do.

direct moved

Now use the Convert Point Tool to drag your points' handles to where you would like them to be, creating the curves

convert curved



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.