Does anyone know what typeface this is? The bar on the 'G' is quite unique but unfortunately most of the font identification sites can't pick it out. It's the typeface used for the "From Japan" book published by Counter-Print which you can see here.

Thank you!

enter image description here

  • How did you get that sample you included in your post? Do you have a hi-resolution scanned version of the book cover? If so, could you post more than just one word? The images you can find online are so small it’s hard to make out details. Sep 29, 2015 at 9:38

2 Answers 2


It looks like the typeface Fugue.


enter image description here

  • 1
    When suggesting fonts please make sure to include a screenshot of the font.
    – user9447
    Dec 17, 2016 at 17:17

This font seems to be an Illustrator retouched "Relish Pro" or "Windlesham Pro" (Red rooster collection)

Identified thanks to What The Font https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

A Comparison between the supplied image and Windlesham Pro Medium

Windlesham Pro medium


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.