I'm trying to export a chart as
tex code. I've made it with LibreOffice Calc, copied to Draw and exported it as
svg. I've uploaded it to ge.tt.
Now, after opening the
svg with Inkscape and working on it a bit, it looks like this:
When I export it to
pdf+LaTeX, though, every text label is put in the same coordinate
except for the trend line equation, which I added in Inkscape (it wasn't part of the exported
svg), and the vertical label, which I have rotated with Inkscape (it is misplaced, anyway).
The result of typesetting with LaTeX is this:
1) The typesetting is correct (AFAIK), the problem lies in the instructions created during the export.
2) The only object that outputs correctly is the only object completely created within Inkscape.
Edit: these are the settings I use for exporting from Inkscape: