I am making a visiting card in corel draw X7. I want to change the color of the underline of a word but when I do it the color of the whole text changes too. Please tell me how to change the color of underline without changing the color of text itself.
My suggestion would be this:
- Add text without underline
- Adjust text to correct size, font, and color
- Use the Pen tool to create a straight stroke
- Adjust the fill of the stroke to the color desired for the underline
- Place the new line under the text field
You now should only have to copy and paste the stroke under each word that needs it. This seems like a ton of work, but for a custom look sometimes the extra steps can pay off. Hope the best.