I'd like to know if these kinds of logos are categorized or labeled as something.

enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here

One thing I noticed is that they all make you look at the negative space.

E: I also noticed that they all connect to the background to use the negative space to make the actual logo.

  • 2
    Not everything has a specific name. Those are simply one color logos.
    – Scott
    Jul 19 '15 at 3:47
  • They could be considered 'cut out logo's' or 'negative space logo's'
    – MephistonX
    Jul 19 '15 at 12:02

They are called 'negative space logos'.

Here are some examples:

I call them negative silhouettes. The classic is the two face/a vase:

Negative Space


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.