I've been searching almost two years and still don't have answer. I would like to know what program could be used for graphic work like this. These crazy, trippy, 3D objects, sometimes combined with simple de-formatted fonts.

Can anyone recommend a software for this type of graphic?

enter image description here

closed as too broad by Scott, Zach Saucier, Hanna, Wrzlprmft, Ilan Aug 8 '15 at 19:21

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Welcome to GD! There are a lot of tools able to obtain such an image, and you can found a lot of free 3D resources to be combined. See e.g. here, here, here and also here. – Paolo Gibellini Aug 4 '15 at 10:11
  • Any respectable 3d modelling application will be fine for this type of work and same goes for 3d renderers. – Joonas Aug 4 '15 at 11:21
  • 2
    There is no such program that restricts itself to "trippy images only," so googling for "3d trippy acid" probably makes it harder to find what you are looking for. try "open source 3D modeling" – Yorik Aug 4 '15 at 16:49

My most educated guess tells me that the program used to make this is Cinema 4D, which is a paid program. Now here is your option look into Blender which is a free open source 3D program that can do exactly the same as every other program available.

With a little Google Foo and some well invested time, you should be cooking relatively easily!

Good luck, and always save and find something to do while rendering!

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.