I beleive that this Image is edited version. I want to know how I can acheive this effect in Photoshop CS6? Any ready made effect action?


enter image description here

  • 1
    "Imgur is over capacity. Try again in a few minutes" :) – Scott Aug 10 '15 at 20:03
  • @Scott the image was huge a little bit, I believe not it has fixed. – Ilan Aug 10 '15 at 20:05
  • @Scott Image is loading fine – Rizwan Khan Aug 10 '15 at 20:09
  • Okay.. it's loading now.. so..what "effect' are you referring to? – Scott Aug 10 '15 at 20:14
  • I believe it's just basic color ajdusting and maybe blurring the background a bit. It also seems to be a bit darkened – BlueWizard Aug 10 '15 at 23:01

Try the following:

  1. Add a new blank layer at the top
  2. Fill it with white
  3. Lower its opacity to yield the flared look on the side you want, say on the left like this, ignore what happens on the rest
  4. Add a layer mask, fill it with gradient fill from black to white starting where you want the effect to start diminishing

See the images below which show before, after, and the layers palette.

Layers stack



Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.