Is there any website of a United States copyright agency, to protect a design, lets say a cartoon, but for design made outside US?

  • You want US Copyright protection or foreign Copyright protection? FYI, the US has signed international treaties to deal with some of this: copyright.gov/fls/fl100.html
    – DA01
    Aug 14, 2015 at 15:24
  • I was thinking on US copyright, but Ill read a bit more about the subject.
    – Rafael
    Aug 14, 2015 at 16:47
  • @Rafael This is old and got very few views...did you figure it out? I'm thinking of putting a bounty on it.
    – curious
    Sep 7, 2019 at 16:01
  • Oh, I did not followed this up. Do not worry about the bounty, but thanks for remind me this existed.
    – Rafael
    Sep 9, 2019 at 5:40


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.