I am quite curious.. I already have seen it elsewere and I like it.

2 Answers 2


I believe it's called Sketch Rockwell. http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Sketch_Rockwell.htm

There's also a face called ChunkFive that's similar: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/ChunkFive


The font used is actually Sketch Block, which can be downloaded here:


enter image description here

Edit: Sketch Rockwell is the same font under a different name, apparently. Oops!

  • It's worth noting that Sketch Rockwell sometimes causes printing problems. I've not tried Sketch Block.
    – JakeParis
    Commented Jan 6, 2012 at 16:03

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.