This question already has an answer here:

What is this type of style called?

enter image description here

marked as duplicate by Zach Saucier, Vincent Mar 11 '16 at 14:44

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    You have your answer in the image title...it's a flat website design. – Alin Aug 29 '15 at 18:22

As Alin accurately states in the comments, the title of the image gives away the style name - flat design, in this case used on a website design.

For more information, check out our tag for it:

  • The tag has no wiki entry for it, so it doesn't explain just what is meant by that. – JDługosz Oct 28 '15 at 18:04
  • @JDługosz But it does lead to other questions about the topic – Zach Saucier Mar 11 '16 at 15:05

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.