What is this type of style called?

enter image description here

  • 1
    You have your answer in the image title...it's a flat website design.
    – Alin
    Aug 29, 2015 at 18:22

1 Answer 1


As Alin accurately states in the comments, the title of the image gives away the style name - flat design, in this case used on a website design.

For more information, check out our tag for it:

  • The tag has no wiki entry for it, so it doesn't explain just what is meant by that.
    – JDługosz
    Oct 28, 2015 at 18:04
  • @JDługosz But it does lead to other questions about the topic Mar 11, 2016 at 15:05

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.