I recently used this filter .. but I forgot its name, can you help me finding it out please?

Here the screenshot of it:

enter image description here

I mean the filter of the yellow and brown layer, how is it called? I can't find it anymore....

I tried pixelize etc. but this is not what I id before, but I have no idea. I hope you can find the correct filter. I'm using GIMP v. 2.8 on Linux


1 Answer 1


It looks like the Cubism filter to me

Cubism filter


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.