Quick question, I couldn't find the name of this font even on WhatTheFont.

Here's an image:

enter image description here

Thanks in advance!

closed as off-topic by JohnB Sep 23 '15 at 21:53

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Your question appears to be incomplete. More detail is needed for relevant and focused answers to be provided for these types of questions. Please review our font-identification or critique requirements and provide the missing details, so that your question can be answered." – JohnB
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


It's a variant of Britannic Bold. I think that comes with Windows; perhaps it's included in some software. The image you have is condensed a little.

Britannic Bold

  • Thanks. Is there any condensed alternative of this font or my image condensed? – Ferdi Çıldız Sep 23 '15 at 20:24
  • 1
    @Ferdi Knowing the name, you can search for condensed versions just as well as I can. But the tails of r and a and the angle of the ascender on t lead me to believe that it's simply compressed digitally. – Andrew Leach Sep 23 '15 at 20:26

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.