I'm learning how to use Photoshop and I'm trying to achieve this text effect below.

Text Effect image

First of all I don't know if I need a specific font or if it's possible to start with a "simple" one line font ... I cannot find how to apply a double gradient as well ( maybe with a pattern ?)

closed as off-topic by Scott, Hanna, Wrzlprmft, Vincent Oct 26 '15 at 11:13

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "If you're asking for help with implementation, please include what you've tried and why it didn't work with screenshots. Please edit your post with what your desired results are, what resources you referenced and why those didn't work. See this meta post for discussion and see this post on how to ask a good question." – Scott, Hanna, Wrzlprmft, Vincent
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    To the downvoter(s): Please add a comment why the downvote. How should one learn without knowing why? – Mensch Oct 25 '15 at 20:13
  • 1
    Where do you see a double gradient? I can only see one: the gold, which can simply done in Photoshop and other software. The inline effect could be two different font weights. The rest is outlines. – usr2564301 Oct 25 '15 at 20:14
  • Double gradient is maybe not a good term but there's a break in it for me it : (top) #ecc684 (50%) #ffffff (line break) #f7e5bd (50%) #d29c06 #e9bf6d (bottom) – Frntz Oct 25 '15 at 20:21
  • 1
    @Kurt hover your mouse over the down vote button.... Down voting is a comment in itself. – Scott Oct 25 '15 at 21:08
  • @Scott perhaps depends of the reputation? I see nothing ... – Mensch Oct 25 '15 at 21:26

If you are using Photoshop cc it's not too hard to replicate.

  1. Find a font that is similar like Intro Inline.
  2. Add gradient
  3. Add one inside thin strokes for the first oultine (#fdf49c)
  4. This stroke wont fully fill in the inner line so you'll have to make a new layer and fill with brush.
  5. Create warped text and apply arc.
  6. Duplicate the Font and place under the last brush layer so it doesn't interfere with previous layer.
  7. Add two outside strokes the first Black then a slightly larger white to go behind the black.

This should be a good start.


  • Thank you so much for the font and the steps, I'll try that ! – Frntz Oct 26 '15 at 7:00
  • It works perfectly ! thank you again ! Instead of step 5 I apply an arc transformation on the layer at the end ! – Frntz Oct 26 '15 at 17:36

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.