Does anybody know what this style of art called?

As I want to recreate the same style, is there any suggestion for techniques?

enter image description here


2 Answers 2


It's based on something called Anaglyph 3D, but in a photo like this it's more for style and not actually creating 3D.

As for how to create it, there's this post here on GD but also tons of off-site tutorials if you search the term.


I call it colour shift, and achieve it by slightly shifting the RGB channels in Photoshop independently. Others may have a different name or method.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.