Follow-up to this font identification question.
How do you create the look of the type found in the sample image?:
So far I have approximately matched the typeface with Times New Roman Condensed Bold and horizontal scale 77%. It looks like this:
vs the desired:
It depends on your monitor, how clearly you can see these things. My questions about the desired image:
- What kind of outer-glow is used?
- It looks like it was applied very finely and unevenly.
- The inside of the E has more than the inside of the N.
- The letters aren't pure white. They have more tan color towards the edges. It makes them look more 3D.
- Their characters are thicker, the serifs and edges are rounded. Did they use a different font version or apply an effect?
- There's also some blur applied.