Very simple. The best way is to redraw it. Use the photo as a reference.
- Launch Illustrator.
- Open the image you just photographer in Illustrator.
- Lock the layer.
- Create a rectangle using a Rectangle tool on top of the image same width and height.
- Goto Filters/Stylize/Rounded Corners and round the rectangle edges to fit the radius of your image shape.
- using a pen tool create cutout paths for the camera and button.
- select all shapes and using the Pathfinder tool, Minus the front elements.
That should do it. Oh, and if you're using a different tool, like Gimp, the steps should be very similar (I think).