enter image description here

I am trying to find the name or designation of this type of graphic. Is there a certain name for this style or type? I want to create something similar but am having a hard time finding more examples.

| improve this question | | | | |

This effect in the image posted is about water color effect.

This effect can be brought about by a mixture of Pantone Colors.

The colors used will be CMYK and RGB depending upon the quality of printing and material of printing.

| improve this answer | | | | |
  • 2
    Hello Design Info. Please do not link to your own website unless you directly link to a relevant article that is part of your answer to the question. The community is very unforgiving about non-relevant self-promotion. If you do link to your own site, give full disclosure and state that you are the owner of the site linked to. – Vincent Mar 2 '16 at 11:06

As Scott indicated in the comments, the term 'Oil Color Swirl' seem to describe your image pretty well.

| improve this answer | | | | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.