I have about 55 ai files and i wanted to save for web for all these files using adobe illustrator script. I wanted to save all of them at 1200 percent size of the document size.
The logic for what your script does is like this:
- open the group of files and make a list of their file system locations
- loop through the files in the list one at a time:
- open one document in Illustrator
- increase the artwork size to 1200%
- Save for Web
- close the document without saving
With AppleScript, you would write a pattern like this:
on open theFiles repeat with theFile in theFiles tell application "Illustrator" open theFile -- increase artwork size to 1200% step goes here -- Save for Web step goes here close the front document saving no end tell end repeat end open
… and then Save that AppleScript as an app. To use the app, you would just drop your group of files onto it.