I'm having a hard time figuring out what this design trend/style is called.

I have a logo given to me by a client. I've seen this style of logo many times on the web. However, I do not know the design style name. I'd like to search up more logos and web design examples that match this style. enter image description here

  • 1
    Looks like vintage style logo. – chanduc Mar 16 '16 at 3:41
  • Hello Brent and welcome to GraphicDesign! Please edit your question to fit our style identification guidelines or else your question may be closed. As is, it's not clear which style of this logo you're interested in (there are several styles used) – Zach Saucier Mar 16 '16 at 3:41

There's 3 ways you can call this style:

Vintage logo


Badge logo


Hipster logo.

The way you'll decide to call it probably depends on why you need that term.

To a client, you might want to use "vintage" but if you're looking for tutorials or ideas online, you will find a lot of results too using the word "hipster" and "badge logo"!

  • One could also call it flat, carnival style, or other names. As such, I think the question is too broad – Zach Saucier Mar 16 '16 at 13:00

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.