I want to fill a triangle with small icons of house. I want to create something like this- enter image description here

Is it possible to do this in Photoshop or any other software or I have to do it manually?

  • 2
    yes it is possible using a special plugin in Illustrator not photoshop and after that you could export it into photoshop. The plugin called colliderscribe – hsawires Apr 10 '16 at 21:33

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.