- I've scanned a drawing that has lots of detail.
- I've image traced it to the 30 colour maximum.
- I've expanded it so it's editable.
- I want to change the colours of this drawing.
- Because there is so much detail with many colours right next to eachother, I have to do ENDLESS clicking to select a colour and change it.
Is there a way for me to just select something, and the programme to select every colour that is the same in the drawing out of the 30 colour limit so I can change the colours easily?
thanks for any replies!!!