Is there is an actual name for this? I just know that people do this kind of design but I didn't know if it had a name.

  • Can't say much for the first image, but the faux halftone effect in the second one certainly reminds me of Pop Art. That sort of what you're after? – emmet May 7 '16 at 4:46
  • I'm not sure, but I have been trying to look up what the style was...the closest thing I found was pop art. Thank you. – user66221 May 7 '16 at 4:58
  • 3
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it does not meet our style-identification guidelines – Zach Saucier May 7 '16 at 12:49

Pop Art, with some cartoony approach perhaps. I am not really sure.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.