Sorry if my question is silly :-(

I'm trying to create my personal website, but I am stuck with the graphics. I tried to create pictures myself but it was too hard, so now I want to use a prepared package. What I want are some pictures like the ones below. Can anyone give the name of this style or a way of creating them?

I took the second one from newspaper :-) enter image description here

Man using laptop

  • I'd call them 'nondescript generic overused 3D clip art"
    – DA01
    May 2, 2012 at 2:55

1 Answer 1


You can buy stock images like the ones above in any stock page. Here are a couple:



Or you can hire someone to do customized ones for you. Or you could do them yourself using a 3d software:


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.