I am attempting to take an image and put it on a different color background. On Monday I paid $100 for classes. The GREEN & WHITE backgrounds were just examples. I want to select and choose colors.
But if someone could help now. Or shoot me a link or FAQ. Here are my steps and photos. I realize you can not read the writing on the images but they follow the steps in order Left to right & Top to bottom. Please do not worry about the writing on the pictures.
- Step 1 Pictures do have bad lighting & are poor quality (I know)
- Step 2: Pressed Control J Made Background layer. Used Magnetic Lass to outline image. Outline done image selected The 3 new layers marked with Line.
- Step3 I was hoping copied and pasted my image. Instead outline only. (When I control C it is not copying the image. It is copying the outline only, what am I doing wrong?)
- Step 4 Proof I can change background colors on layers - GREEN
- Step 5 PROOF IT WORKS SOMETIMES :) !!!!!
Where am I making my mistake? I need to invert my image, where and when? IS THERE a FAQ on this? I searched for VIDEOS found none.