This kind of style with few details? Preferable abstract with very few face details.

enter image description here


This is called Thresholding or Stenciling. At its most basic, you are radically compressing a wide range of color values to a smaller number.

It is a form of Image Segmentation.

"Done with stencil and spraypaint."


| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.