What are these birds eye view stock photos called and where can I find them?

enter image description here

I am trying to find pictures of the birds eye view images above, such as the book, stapler, pencil, and hand.

marked as duplicate by AndrewH, joojaa, Ryan Aug 2 '16 at 1:46

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • The picture of the stapler is not bird's eye, it's sideways. – usr2564301 Jul 30 '16 at 9:44

Adding the words 'from above' after the item that you are looking for seems to do the trick in Getty, Shutterstock, Google Images, etc


Try searching 'flat lays' in shutter stock or other stock site, that seems to be the modern term for these images.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.